We are a small team of passionate problem solvers, with a burning design to get people back to doing what they love. Be it by boating, road trips, air travel or heck, sled, you need to get to where you're going while enjoying the journey every step of the way. Our goal was to create a real solution to motion sickness that addresses problem at the root. We arrived at the the first glasses to do away with motion sickness, The MotionGlasses™. While unable to prevent choppy waves or windy roads, they do provide a solution for this widespread complaint (also known as kinetosis) that affects over 500 million people worldwide in a chronic manner. One in three people experience motion sickness symptoms at least once in their life.
Having learned of a solution initially developed for sailors, MotionGlasses™ decided to extend its use to the general public – on boats, in cars, buses and on planes – by creating the MotionGlasses™ glasses you can say goodbye to motion sickness for good.
- MotionGlasses™ glasses use Boarding RingTM technology developed by the start-up of the same name based in the Var in the south of France. The patented and tested paramedical solution has an efficacy rating of 95%.
- Equipped with moving liquid in the rings around the eyes, both along the frontal axis (right/left) and sagittal axis (front/back), the glasses recreate the horizon line to resolve the conflict between the senses that causes the affliction.
- Unfortunately there is really no way to make this technology look great, so sport these glasses confidently knowing your getting the most out of every experience. And you only have to wear them for 10 minutes at a time!
So how do they work exactly?
- Put on the glasses as soon as you experience the initial symptoms of motion sickness.
- After 10 to 12 minutes, the glasses enable the mind to resynchronise with the movement perceived by the inner ear while the eyes were focused on an immobile object such as a smartphone or a book.
- Take the glasses off and enjoy the rest of your journey.
The glasses are glassless, so they can be shared by all the family and travelling companions. They can also be worn over other glasses.